Saturday, May 19, 2012

Time is Flying

Hey guys! I am taking a break from writing a ten page paper about Animal-Assisted Therapy for my Human and Animal Anthropology class. This week is going to be nuts! I have a 1500 word paper due on Tuesday and this big one due on Friday. Then a 1500 word paper due on Monday. I am nervous about all of them and just want to do well. These past two weeks have been great, though. I have worked at the cafe on campus and have made some extra cash and have started a running routine with friends. We have been doing it about 5 days a week, and it TOTALLY helps the stress. I have been trying to have some fun in between work and school. One of my close friends here turned 18 this week, so we celebrated that. It was soo fun, and we had a party for her. I haven't been going into the city very much just because my homework has been keeping me busy! Ah! I can't wait for Tasmania! My friend from Texas and I are going on June 5 and coming back June 7th. We are going to take a ghost tour and are going to visit the Tasmanian Devils. Ha! It will be soooo fun! I can't wait because we leave the day after my biggest final. My last final is on June 16th, and then I will have 13 days free! I am excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel but feel sad at the same time. Homesickness has been hard lately because of all the events going on back home. Thank goodness for Nathan, my family and friends. They have all helped me lots! It is getting cool here, and I love it. I have a feeling, though, that a hot, Kansas summer will feel good, too! Thanks for all the support back home and sorry it has taken me soooo long to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment