Sunday, February 19, 2012

Busy Bee

Today was soooo fun! I braved the public transportation with my good friend, Ashton! We met another friend in the city and headed to the St. Kilda beach in Melbourne. It was gorgeous, and the sun loved my fair skin. I am burnt to a crisp, but I am still smiling. We explored the marina and walked around the beach area. The shops were fantastic, and there was quite the variety. When I got back to my dorm after a long day, my friend from Mexico invited me to go salsa dancing! It was sooooo fun, and I hope to go back again. She taught me the basics, and I think I somewhat can do it. I need a bit more practice. Ha! The music was AWESOME and very festive! I was a trombone player in high school, and the brass was loud and so clear! It was so fun to dance, and I feel like I am learning about many different cultures. I am blessed. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment