Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nerves :(

I had a long day. I started the day with falling down steps and spraining my ankle. Then I went to the Queen Victoria Market with my friends. That was one of the highlights of my day! :)  I bought tons of fresh fruit for low prices.Then cops in civilian clothing surprised us and checked our tickets on the tram. That was scary but interesting. Luckily, I had my ticket and student card ready! My ankle hurt all day, and I think I am starting to be homesick. Luckily, I have great friends that got me through the day. My friend and I went to pick up some more groceries and got the bus driver who can't drive. We both felt nauseous after that trip on the bus. We had a good time anyway. After that adventurous day, I was sitting and watching "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" with my friend and realized that I have an assignment due on Monday night, the first day of class. I feel like I don't know what I am doing, and I am nervous. I want to do well, but I am soo nervous. I feel like a foreigner, and I am missing my home and all things familiar. I just needed to vent. I still love it here, but I just miss my home. They say that all study abroad students go through this stage and get over it eventually. I know this experience is good for me and that I will never regret it. I just had a long day, and I am glad that a new one starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment