Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good Times

Hi guys! I had a great day! I started off the day by getting up to conquer the bookstore. The line was sooo long even though I went early! Then I came back to my room and slept...hahaha...I was a little lazy. I had my Normal Communication class, and it was long but fun. Then I came home and hung out with my Aussie friends on my floor. We watched "Bridesmaids," and  I was assessing their speech tonight, too. I think the Speech-Language Pathologist in me is coming out. Haha. By the way, they called Speech Language Pathology majors here, "Speechies." It really makes me laugh, and I started calling myself that the other day. Here lately, I have caught myself talking like an Australian. The other day, I was on skype with my mom, and she asked what I was up to. I said, "I am working on this bloody paper!" It just came out!! Haha. So, for those of you at home, I may say some phrases differently. It was a wonderful day, and it is cold outside. I was running around in a t-shirt and shorts this morning, and other people, probably locals, kept looking at me funny. Tons of people were wearing sweatshirts and jeans today, and I was just running around in shorts and a shirt. Haha! That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment