Sunday, February 26, 2012

Starting Classes

Well......My day was spent researching and writing a 5 page paper. The joys of starting school. :) I took a break for Kangaroo burgers, baked potatoes and dragon fruit for dessert. The Kangaroo burgers were lean, salty but tasty! The dragon fruit was AWFUL!!! Way too many seeds for my liking. My first class is at 3 tomorrow and goes until 6. Hopefully it will be fun! It is my Australian Sign Language class and it should be interesting.  I just have finish the paper that is due at 11:30 tomorrow night. Hopefully I can get it all done and done correctly. It was a HOT day, and it finally rained. The rain cooled things off, and I am hoping that it stays this way for awhile. Waking up, dripping in sweat is not a cool thing. I am happy that it is summer here but after this heat, rolling in snow sounds kind of nice for five seconds, only five seconds. That's how much I like snow...I can only take it in doses. I am feel better today and had a great day today. Yesterday was a relapse, but I think I am doing okay today. That's all for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment