Sunday, March 25, 2012

Busy week ahead!

Hey! I am just sitting here taking a break from reading. UNI has been extremely busy this week, and I have been working on homework all weekend. I am under a lot stress because I have a huge paper due on Friday for my hardest class. There wasn't time this weekend for adventures, unfortunately, but I feel like I got tons of things accomplished. Yesterday, I applied for some jobs, and I am hoping something works out. Then I got invited to go to an Aussie Rules Football game by one of my friends. I am soooo excited!!! :D Tonight, I booked my scuba diving trip with my friend from Texas, and we are both extremely excited for Easter break. I am missing Easter season back home. I don't feel like I observe it as much as I should be here, but I am trying to think about it every day. Today, I spent four hours in the library working on a paper and reading for two of my other classes. I am worn out and trying to hang in here. Thank goodness for my great friends here! They are encouraging and make me laugh when I need it. Nathan has also been encouraging about everything, and I am so grateful for him. Home isn't far from my thoughts, and I am still praying for my family. Well, I better dive into this homework! Thanks for the support guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment