Saturday, March 10, 2012

"It's a Beautiful Day! Don't let it get away." :D

I am making up for two days again! Yesterday, I just went to classes and got totally lost in my Human and Animal Anthropology class. I found out that seniors here are taking the class, and I am basically starting my Junior year. I am extremely nervous, but I think I will just need to talk to my professors. Last night, I just hung around the dorm and went grocery shopping. I know...spectacular! Last night, I received the news that my Grandpa White wasn't doing well, so Chantel, Mom and I set up a Skype session with Grandpa. The hospital in Manhattan let me Skype with him, and I am so thankful that they let us. While Skyping with Grandpa, I also got to say hi to my cousins, Brian and Donnie and Donnie's fiance, Jackie. Then my Grandma, mom, sister and aunt were there, too. It was a family Skype session, and thank goodness for technology like that, especially at emotional times like this. After the Skype session, I headed into the city for the "Great Ocean Road Trip!" It was the MOST beautiful thing I have EVER seen in my life. The song, "Beautiful Day" from U2 kept playing through my head. I went with my friend from Texas and my friend from Germany. We had a great tour guide for our trip, also! The vehicle we used was someone else's, and they obviously had child, because kids music CDs were everywhere. We listened to one and fought over which princess movie the songs were from. Talk about entertaining ourselves! Ha! The 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, The Arch and The London Bridge were soooo beautiful! The water was so blue, and the waves were starting to become stronger when we arrived. I can't even describe the experience, because it was so breathtaking. They offered helicopter rides over everything, and I was sooo tempted! But it was too expensive! Thanks for the support back home guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment