Monday, March 12, 2012

Where is my motivation?

Hi everyone! I am playing catch up once again! Yesterday, I woke up really late, and then I made a trip to the local farmer's market held on campus! I bought like 30 lbs of potatoes for $4.00. I won't be running out soon! I also talked to Nathan once, and then he called back because Matt went to visit them in Manhattan. Matt, Nathan and Cody all talked to me while I was booking a hostel for Cairns! I am sooo excited for my Fall Break! My friend from Texas and I are heading to Cairns, Queensland. The city is far north. We are staying for 4 days and paying 18 dollars per night for accommodation. Plus, free airport pickup and free dinner every night. Then we are going on a boat to the Great Barrier Reef. I WILL scuba dive, and she is going to snorkel. The hostel is located right by where the boat docks and is located in the City Business District. So shops will surround us! We are both excited. Now, we are just working on getting the flights worked out. It is kind of stressful! Today, I had my Australian Sign Language class and found a study buddy...Thank goodness. Then I came home and have been reading Anthropology...hence the "Just keep reading, just keep reading, just keep reading" Facebook status. I better just keep reading and thanks for the support everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment