Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Late Again!

Hey guys! I have just been super busy with school, and nothing really new has happened. Yesterday, I received a package from my family in Kansas and went to my sign language class. After class, I had a long night of reading...ugh...but that is what I am here to do. Today was super busy! I had a quiz to take this morning, and I had to write a paper. Then I had class at 3:00, and the professor let us out early! Thank goodness! Tonight, I made Tacos with friends on my floor, and we watched Lady Gaga live on DVD. It was wonderful, and now I really want to see her in concert. We all were trying to imitate her dance moves and were failing miserably. I also introduced some  friends here to Pinterest! They have never heard of Funfetti cake or cookies. :D The past few days been emotional for me, also. I received the news today that my Grandpa White is really really not doing well, and I wish I could be there for my family. I am trying to stay distracted by Australia, friends, school and trip planning etc. but it is really hard. I am an emotional person and want to be there for everybody. Thank goodness for my family, Nathan and my friends. They have all been supportive and keep reminding me that Grandpa wants me to be here in Australia. I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment