Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just Living the Life :)

Today was just another work day. I woke up, finalized my plans for the Great Ocean Road Trip and bought more postcards for people back home. Then the rest of the day was dedicated to homework and to class. I feel like I am ahead in one of my classes here, thanks to Nebraska. :D After class, I wrote my paper and my Aussie friends from my floor made me dinner. It was an amazing surprise, and now I have to find something very American to cook them. Any suggestions? After finishing my paper, I bothered all three of them again, and we talked for hours. They are a bad influence on me...haha...I talk way too much and laugh way too much when I am around them. One of my friends is studying Pharmacy here, and I was looking through her books, especially the Neuroscience book and her medication book. Then I talked to the other girl, who is studying Psychology...one my favorite subjects. Then my guy friend showed me where he lives on Google Maps...haha. Then I showed him where Hanover and Ricky's Cafe are. Haha! It was nice to see pictures of my hometown, but I am loving it here. Then, they all were teaching me how to use correct Oz English, and I failed miserably. I can't say "Australia" like the Australians do. Maybe I will learn by the time I leave in June. All in all, it was a wonderful day! I am blessed to be here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment