Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Is it Easter break yet?

Hey guys! I have had a great past couple of days. Yesterday was the busiest day of my school week. I had two classes and then a meeting. Then I went over to my friend's house to cook chicken. We baked chicken rolled up in Bacon, chicken skewers and made homemade mashed potatoes. It was fabulous, and we had a great time together. I also got the opportunity to meet some of the people that she lives with! Then after cooking, I hung out with my Aussie friends on my floor. We tried to dance to Lady Gaga and took pictures upside down. Basically, we did anything to get out of studying. Today, however, was dedicated to studying alllll day. I read 80 pages, researched for a paper and practiced Auslan. Then I am going dancing tonight with my friends! I am soooo excited but soo exhausted, though. I don't know if I will last long. I also took a break to talk to my family, and they were doing pretty good. My grandpa isn't fair from my thoughts, though. Thanks for the support back home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment